Covercy is an internationally regulated financial services company and cares about your data security.
USA Operating under a joint-cooperation with Wyre Payments Inc., a Delaware-based, FinCEN-registered corporation, licensed to facilitate payments in most states.
European Union Authorized and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (The FCA) as an authorized payments institution with authorization to operate across the EU. GDPR compliant.
Israel Authorized by the Israeli Ministry of Finance (MOF) as a Currency Services Provider.
Personal Information Security:
- Covercy is registered with the UK Data Protection Act Registration and complies with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) obligations
- Covercy is registered and authorized with the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority under the Ministry of Justice
- Covercy uses the same 256-bit encryption used by banks
- Strict SSL (HTTPS) communication only
- Domains and SSL Certificates Verified & Secured by GoDaddy
- Covercy develops and hosts its apps and data on Microsoft’s secure cloud platform, Azure.
- Microsoft maintains security certifications for Azure, including ISO 27001, SOC 1 & 2 Type 2, FedRAMP, and PCI Level 1.
- Microsoft Cloud Computing Platform (“Azure”) - Security Policies, Certifications, Audits, Privacy Information can be found here: