I'm a resident of an EU member state, which documents am I required to provide?

In order to successfully create a transaction in our system, some documentation might be required. This depends on a variety of elements such as the country of residence, the amount you wish to send and whether you are acting on behalf of a business.

In the case you are acting on your own behalf and the system indicated that indeed you are required to provide documentation, you will have to upload one or both of the following:

1. ID document - it could be a passport, a driving license or an ID card. Please make sure that the copy of you ID document is clear, in color and valid.

2. Utility bill - it could be a gas, electric or phone bill (not a mobile phone bill) or a bank statement. Please make sure the bill is from the last 3 months and clearly includes your name and address.


Article is closed for comments.